On this rainy day in Dublin I am grateful for all the trips I have planned over the next few months to warm and sunny places! I am so excited to explore new cities and countries and to experience new cultures, people, and food. I’m so grateful that I’m finally living in Europe and that I’m able to travel around so easily. It really is a dream come true!
- 27/04/2017 - Today I’m grateful for motivation from my wonderful boyfriend. I know I should workout and I know how good I’ll feel afterwards, but sometimes it’s so hard to drag myself to the gym (even though it’s only around the corner…). Seán exercises every day, either working out in the gym or playing rugby, and knowing… Continue reading 27/04/2017
- 26/04/2017 - Today I’m grateful for my evening yoga class. After long hours at work it’s so nice end the evening in a relaxing way. I’m also grateful for my comfy bed and going to sleep early. I was so tired today so I’m glad I listened to my body and had a early night tonight.
- 25/04/2017 - Today I’m grateful for my heater! It had been starting to warm up here in Dublin but today out of nowhere the temperatures dropped. My room is so cozy right now and I’m oblivious to the cold outside. I’m also grateful for a warm and nourishing bowl of roasted veggies, potatoes, and tahini. This is… Continue reading 25/04/2017
- 24/04/2017 - Today I am happy that I took the time to organize my life and prepare for the week ahead. I’m grateful for my fridge full of food, my organized agenda filled with tasks for the week, and my clean bedroom and fresh sheets. I’ve also made my lunch the night before so I won’t be… Continue reading 24/04/2017
- 18/04/2017 - I’m grateful for a wonderful weekend in Sligo. It was so nice to have 4 days off to relax in the beautiful Irish countryside. I always love spending time at Seán’s family’s cottage and this weekend was no exception! I’m grateful that I live in a country with rugged mountains, endless green fields, and beautiful… Continue reading 18/04/2017