This guacamole from the Oh She Glows cookbook is my favourite thing to make in the summertime. It’s perfect for picnics, BBQs, or just to snack on at home. It’s delicious! I made this guacamole for my going away BBQ last week, along with balsamic strawberry bruschetta, and portobello burgers – and I’ll post the recipes for those too!
Strawberry Mango Guacamole
- 2 avocados, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 mango, pitted, peeled, and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Fine-grain sea salt
- Corn chips (for serving)
Simply combine the ingredients in a medium bowl, gently mashing the avocado but leaving some chunks for texture. Serve with corn chips and enjoy!