My friends and family absolutely loved this bruschetta! It was the perfect appetizer for a BBQ.
Strawberry Balsamic Bruschetta
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil leaves, minced
- 1/4 cup packed fresh mint leaves, minced
- 3 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 5 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- balsamic reduction
- 1 fresh baguette, sliced at an angle inch 1 inch pieces
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a large bowl combine strawberries, tomatoes, basil, mint, onion and vinegar. Let sit for 15 minutes to develop the flavours. Meanwhile, brush one side of each piece of bread with olive oil and place oil side down on a baking sheet. Bake for 5-7 minutes until golden brown. Top bruschetta onto baguette toast pieces and drizzle with balsamic reduction. Enjoy!